Door And Window Alarm Sensors In St. Louis
If you’re wondering about the most at-risk places for a home intrusion, your front door and first-floor windows are at the very top. Knowing this fact, it should come as no surprise that door and window alarm sensors maintain their status as critical components for home security systems in St. Louis. Although the technology has been around for years, you might be impressed at what current sensors can do.
How Do Window and Door Sensors Protect You?
You’ll be glad to know that window and door sensors come with each ADT package, no matter if you choose a no-frills configuration or the most cutting-edge system with indoor and outdoor cameras and automation. Installation is also part of the deal so you won’t have to take up your own time, and there won’t be any reason to worry about your sensors being installed properly.
If you’re wondering how window and door alarm sensors operate, it’s a basic yet effective, two-part magnetic contact. One piece is attached to the frame, and the other is mounted right to the door or window. You close your entry and the contacts come together perfectly. When home’s security is engaged and an entrance is opened, the joined contacts move apart and your alarm is set off. However, these advanced devices have the ability to do much more than simply activate your alarm.
Features Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In St. Louis
An anchor of your home defense, window and door alarm sensors provide numerous perks, including the following:
- Initiate the alarm: These sensors trip your high-volume alarm when a door or window opens while your system is active.
- Instant updates: Would you like to know what’s happening at your house when you’re not there? You can receive immediate alerts straight to your mobile device whenever a sensor is engaged.
- 24-7 monitoring: Not only will you be notified, your 24-hour monitoring agents will receive an update too. Your home will be protected, irregardless of whether you’re on site or not.
- Online access and administration: Through the intuitive ADT Control app accessible on your cell phone, you are able to check the status of your components and activate or deactivate them.
- Home automation possibilities: Set your home’s smart devices to operate together. You can have your entry lights turn on or have a camera to begin recording if a window or door sensor is tripped. Not only can you have your alarm sound, you’ll have the opportunity to catch a glimpse who activated the sensor in the first place.
- Streamlined appearance: You’ll barely be able to tell the sensors are even present. They feature a slim design that fits nicely with any style of home. You may even get completely recessed units that are not visible.
- Get the type of connection you want: Pick from wireless or wired components based on the kind of installation that works best for you. Regardless, your property will be better protected.
More versatile than previous iterations, door and window sensors in St. Louis can be skillfully incorporated into your complete home security package.
Design Your Modern Home Security Package In St. Louis
Would you like to get versatile window and door alarm sensors in St. Louis that boost your protection and link straight to your home automation? That is precisely what you will find when consulting with your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you would like to get an idea of what we are able to do for you, call (314) 274-9817 or fill out the easy form on this page.