What are you looking for in a baby monitor in St. Louis?
In previous generations of parenting, a baby monitor was pretty simple. You put a microphone-type device in close contact to your child’s bed, transmitting sound to a walkie-talkie-looking receiver. However, baby monitors now provide additional benefits. For instance, today’s monitors now offer clear HD video capability and 2-way communication. You can also hook your monitors to Wi-Fi so you may roam wherever you want. The latest baby monitors in St. Louis are so advanced that they mimic interior surveillance systems in both capabilities and price.
Would you replace your baby monitor for an indoor security camera?
Since baby monitors and home defense cameras share similar capabilities, you have numerous residents in St. Louis linking their child’s bedroom to their comprehensive home security package. So it makes sense -- especially when using to innovative Vivint systems -- as your baby monitor will give you access to:
● HD video with low-light capability: Your security camera should include 1080p high-def video, and infrared functionality for acceptable viewing of darkened rooms.
● Two-direction audio: Sometimes, you don't need to go to the nursery to get your newborn back to a restful state. Your calming voice could be all you need to keep bundle of joy sleeping.
● Motion activation: While it’s an option to have your monitoring device function around the clock to watch your baby sleep, your own alertness might start to lag. But if your security camera detects unexpected movements, you can configure it to deliver a notification to your smartphone. You will appreciate this when your adventurous newborn soundlessly scales out of the crib or when your family dog noses into the nursery.
● Recording capabilities: Many baby monitors don’t record the video. You can now deliver a 20-second clip to grandparents to let them see what a peaceful, precious baby you have.
● Smartphone access: Instead of lugging a separate device around, you are now able to supervise your little one from your smart home mobile app. You can even touch base with your tot and babysitter if you’re lucky enough to have an evening away.