Legitimize Your St. Louis Home Security Signs With Real Solutions
While home security signs might deter intrusion on occasion, It’s best not to rely on them as the only means to protect your home and family. Alternatively, consider incorporating all or at least some of these devices:
● Video surveillance: Not surprisingly, thieves don’t want to be recorded on video as it might be critical evidence in a criminal case. Consider an outdoor camera system that covers typical access points such as windows, doors, and garage.
● Sensors for access points: The majority of invaders break into your home via obvious entry points like windows and doors, so you need to have them safeguarded by motion and glass break sensors. When a device is triggered, your system will notify you and your 24-hour monitoring station.
● Exterior motion-sensor lights: Although it’s the truth that a great deal of invasions happen in broad daylight when residents are working, you must also have a plan to safeguard against nighttime prowlers. Motion-detection lighting placed strategically next to your access points will instantly shine a light on criminal activity and frighten off intruders.
● Smart locks and video doorbells: Smart locking devices will notify you if a person makes an effort to unlock or open your entrance. A video doorbell enhances your protection by providing a live video feed. Both can be managed through your mobile security app.
● Smart lighting: A worthwhile home automation tool, smart light bulbs may be programmed for a daily plan or activated easily from your phone. They give the impression you are home and help deter thieves.