Can Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In St. Louis?
There's a common myth that putting a home security sign in close proximity to your primary entry is all you need to safeguard your property. Essentially, an intruder is expected to see the small blue octagon and go on past. With this in mind, could you simply use a home security sign in St. Louis and not worry about installing a home security system? This means that a alarm system isn’t necessary, you just need a home security sign in St. Louis. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in St. Louis not the alarm system.
Although there is a benefit to displaying a yard sign from respected residential security experts such as ADT®, it isn't enough to dissuade career criminals. You’ll be in a much better position backing them up with some actual security measures. You’ll probably agree it’s much less of a gamble than running the risk that your home security signs will deter intrusion in St. Louis.
Legitimize Your St. Louis Home Security Signs With Real Solutions
While home security signs might deter intrusion on occasion, It’s best not to rely on them as the only means to protect your home and family. Alternatively, consider incorporating all or at least some of these devices:
● Video surveillance: Not surprisingly, thieves don’t want to be recorded on video as it might be critical evidence in a criminal case. Consider an outdoor camera system that covers typical access points such as windows, doors, and garage.
● Sensors for access points: The majority of invaders break into your home via obvious entry points like windows and doors, so you need to have them safeguarded by motion and glass break sensors. When a device is triggered, your system will notify you and your 24-hour monitoring station.
● Exterior motion-sensor lights: Although it’s the truth that a great deal of invasions happen in broad daylight when residents are working, you must also have a plan to safeguard against nighttime prowlers. Motion-detection lighting placed strategically next to your access points will instantly shine a light on criminal activity and frighten off intruders.
● Smart locks and video doorbells: Smart locking devices will notify you if a person makes an effort to unlock or open your entrance. A video doorbell enhances your protection by providing a live video feed. Both can be managed through your mobile security app.
● Smart lighting: A worthwhile home automation tool, smart light bulbs may be programmed for a daily plan or activated easily from your phone. They give the impression you are home and help deter thieves.
Start Planning Your Total Home Protection Package
Why run the risk that dummy home security signs will deter intrusion in St. Louis when you have the opportunity to implement a complete home protection plan? Dial (314) 274-9817 or fill out the form on this page to get started. You are able to pick from various solutions at reasonably priced rates or you can personalize your security exactly how you want it.